Work with Canadia Bank
Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Cambodia’s Leading Bank Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
At Canadia Bank, we believe ourselves well placed to capture opportunities ahead. We are also strengthening our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 28 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity. All this to serve our customers better, every day.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness, and change. All this, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership, and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment, and can-do spirit in each of our 3,000 and more colleagues.
We live by our core values and inputting our community, customers, and people at the center of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support, and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are vital to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank allows you to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast-growing market
*** Note: Position, Location, and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV.
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|Job Title||Location||Closing Date|
Canadia Bank’s Benefit:
- Competitive salary and benefits offered
- Medical treatment support
- Life Insurance (also permanent disability)
After completing the probation, employees are entitled to additional benefits as below:
- Flexi working hours
- Uniform (Female Staffs)
- Seasonal bonus/allowances
- Performance bonus
- Staff loan facility (Housing loan, Personal & Vehicle Loan)
- Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic Program)
- Study support for employee’s children
- Maternity leave compensation
- Special discounts for Canadia group projects/products
- On-going training for career advancement
- Other attractive benefits, etc.
- Terms & conditions applied
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button to apply for a job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study, and work-related documents must be included. Also as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon the first interview. The Bank will keep the Copy.
*** Format for an application submitted via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position (E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- The application must be in PDF or MS Word (2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named: Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.