Fixed Deposit Account
The benefits of Canadia Fixed Deposit lie in its flexibility. You can choose the tenure of your savings and how you want the interest to be paid, be it monthly or at maturity. Whichever tenure you choose, you can be confident that you will receive a competitive interest rate on your deposit.
- Available in 4 currencies: Khmer Riel (KHR), US Dollar (USD), Thai Baht (THB), and YenRenminbi (RMB).
- Flexible tenure of one month, three months, six months, nine months, twelve months, and twenty-four months.
- Enjoy attractive rates on your deposit based on the tenure you choose.
- Interest is automatically credited to your Savings or Current Account.
- Enjoy flexibility of collecting the interest payment, either monthly or at maturity.
- Convenient auto-renewal option.
- Credit card facility up to 80% of the deposited balance
- Easy access to open & close FD through Internet Banking
- Minimum Initial Deposit : USD 1,000
- Available for individual age 18 years and over
- Available for Corporate
- Currently have a Savings Account or Current Account with the Bank
- Required Documents: Identification Documents or Passport for Individuals
Interest Rates Table:
|Currencies Month(s)||1 Month||2 Month||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||24 Months|
|Monthly Interest Credit||N/A||N/A||1.75%||2.75%||3.25%||4.50%||5.00%|
Open Your Current Account Today
Visit any of our branches located nearest to you and bring along the following documents for the application:
- Identification Document or Passport.
- Initial minimum deposit of USD 1,000.
For more information about Fixed Deposit Account, please visit any of our branches located nearest to you or call (855) 23 868 222 or email email@example.com.