Canadia Bank will take the seed you plant today and grow it for your child's future financial harvest.
- Long-term saving account for children with high interest rate
- Allow withdrawal once per month if minimum deposit is met
- 5% Discount with Canadian International School Phnom Penh
- Special Discount on Insurance Premium Fee with Sovannaphum Life Insurance
- Free Passbook for your transaction records
- Money invested is held for the child until age 18
Special Offer to Parent/Guardian
- Credit card facility up to 80% of deposited balance.
- Available for child age 15 years and below.
Secure Your Loved One’s Future with Canadia Bank
Canadia Bank launched the Junior Account with both the child’s and the parent’s interests in mind. The parent/guardian operates the account for the child to ensure the child’s savings are generating good returns safely.
Start Savings for Your Loved One Today
Visit any of our branches located nearest to you and bring along the following documents for the application:
- Child: Birth Certificate and 2 Passport-sized photos.
- Parent/Guardian: Identification Document or Passport.
- Initial minimum deposit of USD 200.
For more information about Junior Account, please visit any of our branches located nearest to you or call (855) 23 868 222 or email email@example.com.