Canadia E-commerce Payment
Canadia E-Commerce Payment service is a payment module within the merchant Electronic System that allows you to process your payment anytime and anywhere without having you to go to the merchant office or the bank. You can pay your right away after completing your details at our merchants’ website as below:
General Department of Tax via: https://cambodia.tax.gov.kh
How to register Canadia E-Commerce Payment Service?
- Open a bank account at any Canadia Bank branches.
- Get your bank account registered at any Canadia Bank branches or self-registration on the during the payment on the merchant website and OTP code will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Use the password (OTP) provided on your phone to log in and continue the payment.
Why Should Canadia E-Commerce Payment Service?
- Quick and easy to use for the online payment 24 hours a day.
- Efficiently manage your fund transfer to any merchant at Canadia Bank without accessing the branches
- Greater security with authentication via OTP Code
How Do We Perform the Canadia E-Commerce Payment Service?
- Visit and login to the merchant website, complete the respective form with the information required, and proceeds to payment.
- Select Canadia Bank in the “Bank Name” list, and it will directly link to the Canadia E-commerce Payment.
- Submit to Canadia E-commerce Payment interface.
- After you have logged in, you will automatically find a summary of your payment details. Review your details and select your bank account where your payment will be debited. If the details are correct, click the “Next” button.
- An OTP request screen will appear. Click the “Request OTP” button. Once you received your OTP to your registered phone, encode it in the text box and click the “Next” button to complete your transaction.
Note: Not Canadia E-commerce Payment customer yet? Visit any of our branches and take a few minutes to apply for Canadia E-commerce Payment. Call us at 023 868 222 for more details.