Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
Canadia Bank has an extensive network of more than 150 ATM Machines available in Phnom Penh and major cities throughout Cambodia. ATMs quickly serve distinguished customers of our bank as well as other partner banks any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ATM machines also provide cash withdrawal services for Visa and Master Card holders.
Short explanation about ATM
The use of ATMs allows customers to do their banking without waiting in line or draw a number at a bank-counter. The cash withdrawal transaction is automatically processed and shown in your respective account a day later.
Who may use ATM service
Canadia Bank's customers and partner bank's clients can use ATM’s. The customers must have sufficient funds in their account held with Canadia Bank and the Partner Bank. United States Dollars (US$) and Khmer Riel can be withdrawn. International Visa Card and MasterCard holders in other currencies will be able to withdraw USD$ and debited later the with the counter-value in their account currency held with their bank
Why is the ATM card so useful
No more queuing or waiting at bank counters
- Fast cash withdrawal
- A new lifestyle of banking in Cambodia
- Electricity Payment (Only in Phnom Penh and Kandal Province). Click here for the user guide.
- Water Payment (Only in Phnom Penh and Kandal Province). Click here for the user guide.
- Transferring money to other Canadia Bank account
- Check Balance
- Currency Exchange
- Riel to USD: ≈ 500 USD per day and the maximum of withdrawal ≈ 500 USD per transaction.
- USD to Riel: ≈ 2,000,000 Riel per day and the maximum of withdrawal ≈ 700,000 Riel per transaction.
- Remark: Currency exchange based on the daily exchange rate.
- Can use with Canadia POS machine
- Can withdraw cash with ATM Machine having the symbol "៛, Maestro, and PLUS " worldwide
- Can withdraw cash with Canadia Bank ATM Machine:
- 1,000 USD per day and the maximum of withdrawal per transaction is 1,000 USD
- 4,000,000 Riel per day and the maximum of withdrawal per transaction is 700,000 Riel.
ATM cards are ready any time
ATM machines operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
How to proceed to obtain a ATM card
- After you have opened an account with Canadia Bank, you may apply for an ATM card at our customer service counters. The bank needs approx. Three working days for processing. The annual service fee is US$6 per card. Sufficient account balance is required at any time during the use of the ATM card.
- Canadia Bank Customer Service Department staff will deliver your card, including the Personal Identification Number (PIN) code. The PIN is the security password to enter into your account via the ATM Machine. The cardholder should not show the PIN to any third person including bank staff.
- The ATM allows the customers to change the PIN at any time. For card holder security it is advisable that the customers change the PIN code at the first transaction via the ATM.
ATM Access Fee (Sur Charge)
Canadia Bank's ATM network allows you access to a variety of banking services at any time (24 hours a day, and seven days a week) via Visa Card, Plus Card, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Cirrus, and UnionPay International Card, safely and conveniently.
Note: Daily limit card withdrawal
- US $500 per transaction
- US $1,000 per day