Bank Draft is a settlement tool Canadia Bank Plc. issues to customers for their specific amount withdrawals from bank's account with its intermediaries or other banks abroad. Generally, Bank Draft is used as a secure tool for settlements in foreign countries.
- Bank Draft issued by Canadia Bank is payable to settle abroad. Our customers can use it to withdraw cash or deposit to their accounts;
- Canadia Bank Plc. can issue the Bank Draft to its customers if they have sufficient money (cash or account balance);
- Bank Draft issued by Canadia Bank Plc. has validity up to 180 days from issued date;
- Customers can request for amendment or cancellation of their Bank Draft by informing in writing to Canadia Bank before settlement;
- If Bank Draft is damaged or lost before settlement, you must immediately notify in writing to Canadia Bank Plc. in order to ask for cancellation or use as a reference to request for new Bank Draft.
- Lower risk in carrying large amount of cash to abroad;
- Be efficient and high secure in settlement;
- Gain opportunities to use other banking products and services.