Business Savings Account
Think it is time to start your savings? Think Canadia Bank’s Savings Account. Simple to open and manage, this account features a low minimum balance that lets you start small and build as you go. With over 150 ATMs and more than 60 branches nationwide, you have easy access to your money.
- Free Passbook for your transaction records.
- No monthly account keeping fee.
- Enjoy an attractive interest rate.
- Interest calculated daily and credited monthly into your account.
- Easy access to your money through the Internet and Mobile banking facilities, Canadia ATM terminals, and Easycash ATM network.
- Bill payment (water, electricity) facility over the counter or via our ATM terminals.
- Available in 4 currencies: Khmer Riel (KHR), US Dollar (USD), Yenminbi (RMB) and Thai Baht (THB).
- Available for individual age 18 years and over
- Available for Corporate
- Required Documents: Identification Document or Passport for Individuals
Interest Rates Table:
|Interest Rate (Yearly)||0.50%||1.50%||0.25%|
Open Your Savings Account Today
Visit any of our branches located nearest to you and bring along the following documents for the application:
- Certificate of Incorporation, Business License, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board Resolution and Patent.
- Identification Document or Passport of all authorized signatories, Directors, Shareholders.
- Initial minimum deposit of USD 10.
For more information about Savings Account, please visit any of our branches located nearest to you or call (855) 23 868 222 or email email@example.com.