Business Current Account
The current account is available to be opened in 3 currencies: Khmer Riel (KHR), US Dollar (USD), and Thai Baht (THB); with an initial deposit of US$ 200 or foreign currency equivalent. A current account is particularly useful to facilitate business transactions by using checks and transfers in lieu of cash. It can be used together with a Savings account for check clearance by transferring funds between accounts.
- Free monthly bank statement.
- No monthly keeping fee.
- Checkbook facility.
- Easy access to your money through the Internet and Mobile banking facilities, Canadia ATM terminals, and Easycash ATM network.
- Available in 4 currencies: Khmer Riel (KHR), US Dollar (USD), Renminbi (RMB) and Thai Baht (THB).
- Bill payment (water, electricity) facility over the counter or via our ATM terminals.
- Available for individual age 18 years and over
- Available for Corporate.
- An initial minimum deposit of USD 200.
- Certificate of Incorporation, Business License, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board Resolution and Patent.
- Identification Document or Passport of all authorized signatories, Directors, Shareholders.
For more information about Savings Account, please visit any of our branches located nearest to you or call (855) 23 868 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.